– Up to 4000 kg/h
– Up to 120m (pressure transportation for longer distances)
– 3d designed piping
– granulate transportation speed optimized to avoid angel hair
Extron Raw material transportation handling system is designed to transfer raw materials to the feed hopper of the extruder, without interruptions in the manufacturing process. Raw material system is designed to reduce customers logistics expenses e.g. spillage of raw material, delivery times and work force expenses by increasing efficiency and decreasing human factor.
Centralized vacuum pump, filtering system and additive material handling station
Transportation from storage silos to day silos
We provide our customers with detailed specifications of the system including:
- Calculation of length and diameter of pipes
- Power of pumps
- Calculation of waiting time, when changing materials according to new recipes.
- The design of whole systems including piping for transferring materials is made in 3D,
therefore we are able to deliver all the components of the pipe system already formed according to specifics of the production hall of the customer. This makes installation of raw material transfer system much faster, also allowing space and material savings.